Wood Flooring Photo Gallery
Profile | Website | Design Tools
Real wood floors made of Maple, Oak, Beech, Elm, and Pecan should be as familiar to you as the countless city streets that are named after these trees. Their rich natural colors and hand-crafted quality is what we have come to expect in our homes. Now, Anderson has taken wood flooring technology to a place it has never gone before—with Best-in-Class durability.
Product Visualizer >>>
Profile | Website | Catalog | Design Tools | Warranty | Clean | Maintain | Green
Shaw Hardwood Flooring offers consumers the timeless tradition of hardwood flooring with a wide variety of species, colors, and sizes. Shaw hardwood flooring brings Beauty and Strength to Any Room. See our Collection of Wood Flooring Stains and Grains.
product catalog >>> Product Visualizer >>>
Wood flooring is timeless. It enhances the warmth of any home and complements the decor of any room.
Like a fine piece of furniture, wood flooring increases in value and becomes more beautiful with time. In a national survey, 90 percent of real estate agents said that houses with wood flooring sell faster and for more money.
Wood is a natural resource, renewable and recyclable. Buildings, barns, ships and other structures made of wood often find a second life in wood flooring, cabinets, walls and ceilings. And leading allergists agree that wood floors are the perfect choice for a healthy home.
The state-of-the-art technology and almost limitless choices of today's stains, finishes, styles and designs make wood flooring one of the most practical, easy-care and versatile floor coverings today. Maintained properly, wood flooring should never have to be replaced.
At Michael's Floor Covering we believe an educated consumer is our best customer.
- Environmental Benefits of Wood Floors
- Wood Floor Finishes
- Mohawk's RevWood is a revolutionary wood flooring built to withstand real life.
- Mohawk's TecWood floors are the perfect combination of strength and style for all homes.
- Mohawk's SolidWood in the home makes a rich visual statement but keeps cleanup a breeze.
- Installing RevWood flooring from Mohawk
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring, About Hardwood Flooring | PERGO Flooring
- 6 mistakes to avoid with hardwood floors
- 4 reasons to switch to hardwood flooring
- Engineered hardwood v. Laminate floors: Understand
- Quick guide to maple flooring
- Rooms hardwood floors work best in